Welcome to Cafe of Life Longmont, a unique experience in Chiropractic care and more! Our chiropractors are focused on quality family chiropractic care – voted the best Chiropractor in Longmont by our customers in “Best of Boulder County” for four consecutive years, and we have a 4.8 star Google Review Rating.
How is Cafe of Life Unique?
Since graduating as valedictorian at Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2004, Dr. Thompson has been practicing chiropractic using cutting edge techniques and technology. Her thorough examination process using thermal imaging and x-ray helps determine if chiropractic is the right solution for you. Get the $59 new patient examination special.
- Employs laser therapy to help reduce swelling, tightness and and spasms within the muscular tissue.
- Applies spinal traction to aid in spinal decompression as needed.
- Offers certified massage therapy, acupuncture, functional health coaching and dry needling that compliment chiropractic care.
- Dr. Thompson is a chiropractor who is endorsed by the local medical community as patients are often referred to her by local medical doctors and physical therapists.
- Cafe of Life is a warm and caring environment that focuses on family wellness of all ages by holistically treating the source of health problems and not the symptoms.
- Dr. Thompson does not perform chiropractic adjustments without a prior examination, as this is a reckless practice. Examinations are essential to proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Most insurance plans accepted, unfortunately Medicare and federally insured patients are excluded due to federal regulation.
Are you tired of repeatedly taking medication that only treats the symptoms of your pain and discomfort? Pinched and irritated nerves along the spinal column can cause a whole host of symptoms in your body besides back and neck pain such as vertigo, numbness, tingling, digestive issues, and more. In many cases, quality chiropractic and holistic care can completely eliminate the source of discomfort and have lasting results.
What typical conditions does Cafe of Life treat?
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Auto accident injuries such as whiplash
- Bulging or herniated disk
- Numbness and Tingling and more…
If you have questions about Chiropractic care, please visit our FAQ page.
Our Chiropractor and therapists are here to help! Call Cafe of Life or request an appointment online today!
We appreciate our customer’s feedback, so please take a few minutes to write us a review!
• • •
What To Expect From our Longmont Chiropractor
We offer chiropractic services that exactly match what your body needs. We use cutting edge technology, where a series of neural spinal exams are performed. These exams will locate any nerve interference in your body, and thus help our longmont chiropractors to identify key treatment areas. The chiropractor will review the results and deliver you a plan for care that best meets your individual needs. Check out our stages of chiropractic care to see how one of our chiropractors can best help you heal.
What To Expect From our Longmont Massage Therapist
We offer a variety of massage techniques at our Longmont studio including ashiatsu massage, swedish massage, hot stone massage, aromatherapy massage, and trigger point massage. All of our massage services are available a la carte, or you can bundle them with the chiropractic adjustment plan of your choice.
Dr. Jess and the team at the Cafe of Life in Longmont use a whole-body approach to assist their patients in achieving optimal health and wellness. The integrative medical services they offer include chiropractic care, acupuncture, and massage therapy and although there are limitless reasons to visit their Longmont chiropractor, we’ve listed 18 below. Hope to see you in our office soon as part of your physical and emotional wellness routine!
Top 18 Reasons to Visit Your Longmont Chiropractor
- Manage neck or back pain
- Lower muscle tension
- Decrease headache frequency
- Improve sleep
- Enhance sport performance
- Reduce anxiety
- Relieve stress
- Decrease arthritis pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Enhance immunity
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Improve balance
- Gain more range of motion
- Increase cardiovascular health
- Reduce the discomfort of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Temper effects of dementia
- Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
List adapted from https://www.amtamassage.org
Chiropractic care, massage therapy, and acupuncture can all help manage pain if you suffer from chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or migraines as well as acute neck, back, or joint pain caused by accidents or injuries. If your primary interest is raising your physical performance level then a visit to the chiropractor can aid in increasing your range of motion, balance, or cardiovascular health (by lowering blood pressure). And promoting relaxation, reducing stress, and improving sleep quality are all ways that receiving regular adjustments, massages, and/or acupuncture treatments will ensure your overall, optimal health!
Whether you are interested in how your Longmont chiropractor can help with a medical condition or stress-related concern, Dr. Jess has the knowledge and experience to answer all your questions- make your health a top priority this year and schedule an appointment at the Cafe of Life today!
If you are feeling overwhelmed, receiving a massage has been proven to lower blood pressure, cortisol levels and improve psychological states. So take a well-deserved moment and book a massage for stress relief at the Cafe of Life in Longmont.
According to the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), “Between July 2015 and July 2016, surveys indicate that roughly 43.8 – 57.6 million adult Americans had a massage at least once.” And 28% of those surveyed cited relaxation or stress reduction as their primary reason for receiving a massage. The information below is cited by the AMTA to support their position that massage therapy can be effective for stress relief.
Research Proves Massage is Effective for Stress Relief
- An article in the 2002 Journal of Advanced Nursing discussed how myofascial trigger point massage therapy resulted in a substantial decrease in heart rate, as well as both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Several separate papers on the effects of a chair massage showed that oxygen consumption, blood pressure, and salivary cortisol levels were all lowered after just a 10-15 minute session.
- Improved emotional states in eight studies cited by the AMTA were measured by physiological responses, the Perceived Stress Scale, the POMS Depression Scale, and the Anxiety State Scale.
During these hectic days it is even more important to take the time to take care of yourself- do not brush aside the toll stress can take on your health and well-being! While it can be challenging to stick with your daily health routine, try to keep exercising to keep your energy level up. Also, try not to overextend yourself- give yourself the gift of saying ‘no’ to some things. And before you reach your breaking point, book a massage for the ultimate stress relief at the Cafe of Life in Longmont!
And if you are suffering from pain, soreness, stiffness, spasms, or a specific injury– our massage therapist can help with that too!